Although ONE37 has historically been in a perpetual state of developmental flux, I have recently made some important changes worth acknowledging. Starting with the incorporation of Fusion advertising last month, I have been progressively tweaking widths, images, informational pages, and the underlying mechanics of the site.
Somewhat arbitrarily, I have chosen to refer to this iteration of ONE37 as Version 1.1. In this version, the following notable changes have been made:
- Fusion advertising permanently incorporated.
- All pages and new posts are now composed entirely in Markdown and accentuated with the SmartyPants plug-in.
- Sidebar width standardized.
- Content width increased.
- Title revised in keeping with the site’s formal name, ONE37.
- Increased the number of articles shown per page.
- About has been updated to include current information.
- Curated Content has been reformatted.
- A list of reviews has been added to the Curated Content page.
- The direct RSS link has been replaced with Subscribe.
- Experimentation with ad positioning and the incorporation of a hosting sponsor persist.
The site is fast approaching the five month mark and, given its relatively brief lifetime, I am outrageously pleased with the progress therein.